Pages

Sunday 18 March 2012

Pretty in Pink

There's a tenuous link here to my next page which will be my love of Art Nouveau.  For me art Noveau epitomises feminity in as much as every thing has curves. Voluptuous, feminine curves. But this page is about another of my feminine loves colour. I love colour. I have been busy collecting images of  natural things pink (Truth To Nature is Paramount)


Pink Sweet Peas by Georgia O'Keefe (1927)


Degas Ballerinas


Audrey Hepburn in Pink Hat


Pink Peonies


Pink Pig


The Way we see sometimes, particularly with pink


The Colours of a Sunset


Cranberry Glass and Hydrangeas


Pink Chandelier



Major Mitchell Cockatoos




Sea Anenome


Flamingos

Grapes

Allowing for a little artistic licence I have stayed within the boundaries of my self imposed brief. I hope you, like me, will enjoy this visual banquet.

No comments: