Pages

Sunday 11 November 2012

WTF

WTF stands for What the expletive is that.  Pictures I find on 'Pinterest' and other sites all (more or less) have a home now.  On WTF are the images I find strange and weird, odd and disquieting and yet appealing...


Entitled - Looking for Mother by Andrew Severyncko - Reminds me of the soup dragon from "The Clangers" (you need to be English and at least 50 years old to remember The Clangers).

another one from Andrew Sveryncko - something about it makes me want to take it home and nurture it.  Shades of "Alien" don't you think?



Mark Ryden's bizarre illustration from "The Meat Show".  I guess it's a visual metaphor for the fashion industry.

 


Broken Home by Julie Heffernan



Small Heroes by Heather Watts



Stephen Bird Ceramics



Glow in the dark condom dress using 700 condoms

Source: en.nkfu.com via Maureen on Pinterest

Cabbage art by Ju Duoqi



Balloon monsters (fight to the death on British beach)



Knitted Sushi


No comments: